Islamic art Al Aqsa Mosque - Dome of the Rock in Palestine design
Elegance at Each Angle
Islamic Art on crystal-clear, hand-polished acrylic prisms are finished with a high-quality back-mounted print. At 1" thick, our acrylic prisms create a dramatic focal point for any desk, shelf or mantelpiece.
Acrylic prisms make an ideal gift as the Islamic artwork is displayed in a contemporary style without the need for a picture frame. The solid, diamond polished edges help display the artwork from any angle
- Thick, robust acrylic
- Solid, diamond polished edges
- Perfect for a desk, bookcase or window sill
This theme is available in the following Islamic designs:
- Name of Allah: Allah The Most Exalted - لفظ الجلالة - الله جل جلاله.
- Name of Muhammad: Muhammad Peace be Upon Him - محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم.
- Alikhlas: Say: He is Allah the One and Only; Allah the Eternal Absolute; He begetteth not nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him سورة الإخلاص.
- Alkahf - 39 (Ma Shaa Allah): "Why didst thou not as thou wentest into thy garden say: `Allah's Will (be done)! There is no power but with Allah!' سورة الكهف - الاية 39 - ولولا إذ دخلت جنتك قلت ما شاء الله لا قوة إلا بالله
- Alnas: Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind. The Allah (or Judge) of Mankind. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil) who withdraws (after his whisper). (The same) who whispers into the hearts of mankind. Among Jinns and among Men - سورة الناس.
- Alfalaq: Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn. From the mischief of created things;From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads; From the mischief of those who practice Secret Arts; And from the mischief of the envious one as he practices envy - سورة الفلق.
- Yousuf -64 (Allah Hafiz): But Allah is the best to take care (of him) and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy! - سورة يوسف الاية 64 - فالله خير حافظا وهو أرحم الراحمين
- Alkursi (Albaqarah 255 Allah! there is no Allah but He the living the Self-subsisting Eternal. No slumber can seize him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to his creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of his knowledge except as He willeth. His throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. For He is the Most High the Supreme (in glory) - اية الكرسي - سورة البقرة - الاية 255.
Each beautiful prism is carefully packed in rigid, corrugated cardboard boxes made from recycled materials.
Our Islamic wall art products with museum quality fine art are produced exclusively in top American and European facilities that utilize the latest technologies and best materials in the industry, which is backed by 100+ years color anti-fade guarantee.
- Buying it as a gift? Add your free gift message at checkout
- View Testimonials / Customers Reviews & Pictures